-   Rotorcraft (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Agusta 609 crash (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=215089)

Jonathan St. Cloud November 1st 15 08:34 PM

Agusta 609 crash

Heart felt condolences go out to the families, friends and co-worker of the two AW 609 pilots. Any word on what might have gone wrong. I am sure since this was a test flight they worn parachutes, did the problem start at altitude? I seem to remember years ago an Agusta crew bailed out of a helicopter during certification tests do to fire in the main gear box.

Jonathan St. Cloud November 10th 15 07:41 PM

Agusta 609 crash

Anyone have any information on this tragedy? I did see they were in high speed testing phase.