-   Products (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Student Pilots & Aviation Headsets (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111138)

Jessica Stanley July 17th 10 06:52 PM

Student Pilots & Aviation Headsets

Hey guys. I've already posted a similar thread onto another forum but I thought I'd give this a shot too. I am a new student pilot and I am very interested in a good quality ANR headset. I am on a budget but I don't have any problem spending money if I know the headset will last at least 5 years. I have heard a lot of good things about the LSP Zulu and Bose Aviation Headset X. But like most good things, these 2 headsets come with a big price tag. I am curious to know if it is worth the money to buy either one of these headsets. If so, do you guys know of any places to buy them? I've been doing research online but I would like experienced pilots feedback. Thanks!!