-   -   Cambridge 302/303 for Sale (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=249580)

[email protected] January 9th 19 08:28 PM

Cambridge 302/303 for Sale

I have a complete system and many extras for sale. This was updated by Cumulus soaring in 2016 with new calabration and battery. Comes with a model 20? flight recorder and alot of extras. I just removed this from my 27 and it was working fine. I never used it and need the room for a transponder. $800 or best offer. Email for more details and pics at cliffhilty (at) net zero (dot) net. I do not use this and the 303 was not installed so dont have experiance in its operation but it does work as a vario and as far as I know everything else works too.