-   -   Can anyone identify this plane please? (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=162364)

Andrew Fergus September 5th 12 02:43 PM

Can anyone identify this plane please?

1 Attachment(s)
I think it is either a Hawker Hart or its variant, a Hawker Audax. If anyone can confirm once and for all I'd really appreciate it.

The gentleman standing with it is Bob Fergus, an RAF Fitter and my grandfather

Andy

SIGGY April 28th 13 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Fergus (Post 823300)
I think it is either a Hawker Hart or its variant, a Hawker Audax. If anyone can confirm once and for all I'd really appreciate it.

The gentleman standing with it is Bob Fergus, an RAF Fitter and my grandfather

Andy

Hello Andy ,I just saw your posting about the ID of the aircraft type in the photo, I checked this site "UK Serials" and found under the "K" listing that the aircraft is a Hawker "Hind" , just wanted to let you know per chance you never received the ID .
Johnny