-   Restoration (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Beagle 206 Parts WANTED (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40374)

LP August 21st 06 04:17 PM

Beagle 206 Parts WANTED

The Beagle Aircraft Preservation Project are looking for several items to
assist with the restoration of Beagle 206X prototype G-ARRM.

The following parts are needed:

We can accept damaged/unairworthy items and repair them as the aircraft will
never fly again.

Both wing flaps. All 5 undercarriage doors.
Tailplane.
L/H navlight unit complete with red lens.
R/H navlight lens.
Tail navlight complete.
Upper and lower anti-collision beacons.
Propeller spinners, 2 off.
Possibly, one flap actuator servodyne.
B206 compatible towbar. (or a similar item which we could modify)
2 Rolls Royce Continental 10-470 Engines (Time expired suitable)

Please contact
webmasterATbeagle206x.co.uk

Replace the AT with @