-   -   SHK-1 drawings (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=247078)

[email protected] August 12th 18 01:01 PM

SHK-1 drawings

I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

Scott Williams August 12th 18 04:59 PM

SHK-1 drawings

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 7:01:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

Hey Bill,
Anchorage is a long way away!
In 2009 I restored Shk #49, and owned Joe Conns #7 original fuselage.
I think I have a copy of sixty odd blueprints which were scanned into TIFF files by some Shk owners from either Denmark or maybe the Netherlands.
I know the Tiff files can be printed out full size by a capable print shop.
they include landing gear drawings.
Good Luck,
The SHK is a great vintage glider!
Scott W.
Norman OK.
for oh fife, too for six, aight won too nein.

Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) August 12th 18 07:06 PM

SHK-1 drawings

I love the number!

;-)......LOL.......

[email protected] August 13th 18 02:26 AM

SHK-1 drawings

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 8:01:39 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

Scott, so how would one get these TIFF files??

Scott Williams August 13th 18 02:47 AM

SHK-1 drawings

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 7:01:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

Thanks Charlie,
the number beats the robots and a few scammers,
Bill,
I think I spoke to you right after Your SHK was retrieved from Alaska.
Call me at that phone number.
Scott

Scott Williams September 9th 18 04:13 PM

SHK-1 drawings

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 7:01:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

Hey Bill,
did you receive the disk?
Scott.

[email protected] September 20th 18 10:12 PM

SHK-1 drawings

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 11:13:33 AM UTC-4, Scott Williams wrote:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 7:01:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

Hey Bill,
did you receive the disk?
Scott.

Hi Scott, sorry for the delayed reply. Yes I did, I was able to access it once and printed off the two drawings I needed before my grand child got a hold of it and scratched it all up. I ordered a disc repair device and hope that will get me into it again.

Thank you so much for sending it. It had the drawings I needed.

Bill

Scott Williams September 22nd 18 03:27 AM

SHK-1 drawings

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 7:01:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

very Good, let me know if you need me to burn a replacement.

Scott

[email protected] September 22nd 18 12:15 PM

SHK-1 drawings

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 10:27:44 PM UTC-4, Scott Williams wrote:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 7:01:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

very Good, let me know if you need me to burn a replacement.

Scott

I was able to recover all but nine drawings. I'm going to try running the disc through the repair machine a few more times and see if it helps.... I'll get back to you.

Thanks again for all your help!

[email protected] October 2nd 18 11:45 AM

SHK-1 drawings

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 10:27:44 PM UTC-4, Scott Williams wrote:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 7:01:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have recently started restoring SHK-1 #07/130. I was wondering if anyone has drawings, I'm specifically looking for specs on the landing gear. Any help would be appreciated!

Bill

very Good, let me know if you need me to burn a replacement.

Scott

Hi Scott,

After running the disc through the repair device quite a number of times I am still unable to access the missing nine files.
If its not to big a hassle another copy would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bill