-   Home Built (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   King KMA 20 TSO Audio Input (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2933)

tony roberts November 14th 04 01:08 AM

King KMA 20 TSO Audio Input

Continuing the ongoing saga of my avionics repairs, I took my plane away
from the shop - they broke my ADF and I have now bought a King KR 86 ADF
which someone else is installing. Right now we are stalled though as he
doesn't have a schematic for my King KMA 20 TSO audio panel and we need
either a schematic, or alternatively we need to know which pin in the
back of the unit is the audio input pin.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

Tony
C-GICE

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL

Ken Reynolds November 14th 04 01:56 AM

Tony

http://www.aeroelectric.com/Installation_Data

has a whole bunch of pinouts, may be a help
Ken Reynolds

Corky Scott November 15th 04 04:13 PM

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:08:36 GMT, tony roberts
wrote:

Continuing the ongoing saga of my avionics repairs, I took my plane away
from the shop - they broke my ADF and I have now bought a King KR 86 ADF
which someone else is installing. Right now we are stalled though as he
doesn't have a schematic for my King KMA 20 TSO audio panel and we need
either a schematic, or alternatively we need to know which pin in the
back of the unit is the audio input pin.

Just curious Tony, but what do you need an ADF for, doesn't the GPS
give you the information you need?

Thanks, Corky

Rich S. November 15th 04 05:25 PM

"Corky Scott" wrote in message

Just curious Tony, but what do you need an ADF for, doesn't the GPS
give you the information you need?

Can't listen to Rush Limbaugh without the GPS. . .

Rich S.

Rich S. November 15th 04 05:26 PM

"Rich S." wrote in message

Can't listen to Rush Limbaugh without the GPS. . .

Oops - supposed to be "with". Probably should have been "using".

Rich S.

Victor J. Osborne, Jr. November 15th 04 11:48 PM

How else are you going to listen to the ball game?

tony roberts November 16th 04 04:25 AM

In article ,
Corky Scott wrote:

Just curious Tony, but what do you need an ADF for, doesn't the GPS
give you the information you need?

Hi Corky

It's for my IFR training

Tony

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL

Al Gilson November 20th 04 02:29 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, Tony-but aren't ADF's still required in Canada for IFR?

In article [email protected], tony roberts
wrote:

In article ,
Corky Scott wrote:

Just curious Tony, but what do you need an ADF for, doesn't the GPS
give you the information you need?

Hi Corky

It's for my IFR training

Tony