-   Naval Aviation (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=207141)

[email protected] October 30th 14 02:38 AM

Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN

On Tuesday, May 6, 1997 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I am going to Millington, Tennessee for 6 months after boot camp.
Their training me to be an aviation electrian. Does anybody have any
info on this place?
Casey Cameron

Dont do youre homework in the EM club

[email protected] January 2nd 16 02:16 PM

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 10:38:21 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 6, 1997 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I am going to Millington, Tennessee for 6 months after boot camp.
Their training me to be an aviation electrian. Does anybody have any
info on this place?
Casey Cameron

Dont do youre homework in the EM club

Millington was ok. I learned to fly there. I went to AO A School there in 1990. But in my free time took flying lessons. I went to Aircrew school first in Pensacola. Going from NAS Pensacola to NAS Millington was like going from Beverly Hills to Compton.