-   Piloting (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pilot Training in Philippines (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106187)

aircrewflight February 14th 10 04:22 AM

Pilot Training in Philippines

Welcome to Aircrew Flight Training Academy

The Pilot licenses obtained in Philippines is issued under ICAO.
Its recognized all over the world. ICAO is the higher authority of civil aviation sector of different countries. We are proud to let you know that an average 105 Indian, 45 Saudi Arabia, 33 Dubai, 60 Egyptian, 26 Malaysia, 30 Nepal and 35 USA students are successfully graduating every year from Aircrew Flight Training Academy.

Aircrew Flight Training Academy situated AFTA, Kalibo.
The most preferred School by Indian, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Egyptian, Nepal, korea and Malaysia
students with a duration of 6-7 months.

1. Private Pilot Training.
2. Commercial Pilot Training with Instrument Rating.
3. Multi-Engine Training

PPL,CPL,IR with MEL costs $35000 USD inclusive
of Food & Accommodation, Written exams, Flight kit, Ground class, VISA extent,
Flight exams and Books.

Very Truly,
Cheena Blanca
AFTA Clerk
+63-9162638361
http://www.pilottrainingcourse.com

Dallas February 15th 10 08:20 AM

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 04:22:30 +0000, aircrewflight wrote:

The Pilot licenses obtained in Philippines is issued under ICAO.
Its recognized all over the world.

Yeah... I heard all the major carriers are clamoring to hire Philippine
pilot school graduates.

--
Dallas