-   Restoration (http://www.aviationbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Historic X-7A Ramjet Test Craft Rotting in Texas (http://www.aviationbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20305)

David Stinson January 2nd 05 02:58 PM

Historic X-7A Ramjet Test Craft Rotting in Texas

One of the few remaining X-craft, an X-7A, is rotting
away in the open in a field near Caddo Mills, Texas
(about 40 miles east of Dallas off I-30).
Anyone here know anything about it?
I have photos, but don't see any binaries
for this topic.

Popeye January 2nd 05 03:33 PM

"David Stinson" skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]
One of the few remaining X-craft, an X-7A, is rotting
away in the open in a field near Caddo Mills, Texas
(about 40 miles east of Dallas off I-30).
Anyone here know anything about it?
I have photos, but don't see any binaries
for this topic.

Please post photos i alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Peter

Vern January 3rd 05 10:37 PM

"Popeye" pop wrote in :

"David Stinson" skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]
One of the few remaining X-craft, an X-7A, is rotting
away in the open in a field near Caddo Mills, Texas
(about 40 miles east of Dallas off I-30).
Anyone here know anything about it?
I have photos, but don't see any binaries
for this topic.

Please post photos i alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Peter

....or post the URL if the pics are online. I found this picture while
doing a web search:

http://airpower.callihan.cc/images/M...F-X7ramjet.jpg