Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
Today 06:36 AM
by Bret Hess Go to last post
8 43 Soaring
New Battery Type? by AS
Winter is coming and it is time to get the annual Battery / Battery Charger discussion going. I ran across this ad for a new (to me) battery type. It is a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2) chemistry and the Ah rating the mfg claims is phenomenal. Has anybody seen or even used this...
2021 SSA CFI-G Scholarships by Frank Whiteley
SSA Junior CFI-G Scholarships, up to two awards of up to $2,000. (March 31st, 2021) Spirit of Dr. John H. Campbell Junior CFI-G Scholarship, one award of $2,000. (September 30th, 2021) Applications at https://www.ssa.org/Youth 2021 SSA CFI-G Incentive Scholarship, up to 10 awards of $2,000. (April...
Today 05:12 AM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Blank Instrument Panel for LS-6 by [email protected]
I would like to redo my instrument panel in my LS-6 this winter and I'm looking for a blank instrument panel. Any suggestions on where to buy this other than ordering from DG?
Today 04:17 AM
by AS Go to last post
1 11 Soaring
Inadvertant IMC - DG1000, Manawatu, New Zealand by Andy Mackay
Nothing to add, but danger close https://youtu.be/TH7UXgT4Txs
by Andy Mackay[_2_] Go to last post
17 119 Soaring
Happy Thanksgiving To All Sailplane Ladies and Gentlemen. by [email protected]
Let me say that I wish all of you a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't be ashamed if you must add a bit of weight in the tail to get the cg better after your feast. Take care, may you all be healthy and enjoy this wonderful holiday. Bob
COBRA Hydraulic Jack by [email protected]
Has anyone replaced the scissors jack on a late 90s vintage COBRA trailer with a COBRA Hydraulic Jack. If so I would appreciate it if you would share any details about the switch. Thanks, Bill
by AS Go to last post
22 98 Soaring
PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Many newstandard Features! by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
PowerFlarm officially releasing the new PowerFLARM Fusion. It replaces PowerFLARM Core and comes loaded with features: • Connect smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth • FLARM Hub web app for easy upgrades, configuration, and maintenance • GDL 90 protocol for streaming traffic data...
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post