Forum: General Aviation July 15th 14, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Sky Life Flying Club/Camp alumni?

On Friday, March 14, 1997 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Steve Shaw wrote:
Anybody out there been involved with the Sky Life Flying
Club/Camp/Foundation in upstate New York? I was involved way back in
Forum: General Aviation July 15th 14, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

On Tuesday, September 25, 2001 4:07:20 PM UTC-4, Jeffrey wrote:
I am an alumnus of Sky Life Flying Camp in Northville, New York. I attended
in the summer of 1986, and had a really good time...