Ramps to Get Glider Off Trailer by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
To get my glider's fuselage into my "hangar" (AKA garage) for winter work I I have to get it off and out of the trailer generally by myself. I made some ramps to help with this. I thought you might find this useful. There are two pairs of ramps. One is a pair of rather narrow ramps to get the...
Yesterday 06:56 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
5 22 Soaring
Weglide.org by pavel skrabal
Looks like new interesting project for storing IGC flights. I think prehistoric OLC needs some fresh blood competition. WiFi download of flights straight from LX computers again this summer?
by krasw Go to last post
29 453 Soaring
Weglide Recover Password by Dan Marotta
Hi All, I signed up for Weglide yesterday and then was unable to log in. I tried to recover my password, went through the Captcha, and got a message saying to follow the instructions in the email. What email? I've tried a half dozen times and have not gotten an email. Yes, I checked my spam...
Yesterday 05:46 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
5 11 Soaring
FLARM Fusion Range by Matt Herron Jr.
Hi guys, I just installed a FLARM Fusion and am getting some very poor results. The antennas are installed symmetrically on either side of the canopy rail (see photographs) in an ASW27b. They clip into a plastic adaptor printed from ABS, and each antenna has a clear 180 degree view out the side...
by George Haeh Go to last post
12 30 Soaring
1960 US team photos? by Tony[_7_]
Hey all - in reviewing Paul Schweizer's "Soaring Through the 20th Century", I realize there are no photos of the gliders being loaded or unloaded from the MATS aircraft, which I thought I had seen somewhere. Anyone have any leads? I suspect it was a C-124...talk about subsidies!
Yesterday 05:15 PM
by Tony[_7_] Go to last post
0 6 Soaring
contest number database by [email protected]
Does anyone have an active link to the contest number database? It is referenced here (https://www.ssa.org/racing-rules-information/) but there's no link to the database, and my google searches are not finding it. Matt
Yesterday 03:07 PM
by Tony[_7_] Go to last post
2 7 Soaring
Ah, Cowardice! by Bob W.
Stronger, apparently, than even skin color... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/due_process_is_no_more_in_brooklyn_center_minnesota.html
by Walt Connelly Go to last post
12 111 Soaring
New Luxury Tax on Gliders in Canada by [email protected]
Today, the Canadian government announced that a new luxury tax (Italian style) will be implemented Jan 1st, 2022. The tax applies to vehicles retailing for CDN$100,000 (equivalent to US$80,000) at the rate of 10% on total price or 20% on price over CDN$100,000, whichever is less. The sales tax of...
Yesterday 03:44 AM
by George Haeh Go to last post
5 40 Soaring
Archived webinars in SSA website??? by Dirk_PW[_2_]
Can't find them. Anyone know where they are?
Yesterday 03:10 AM
by Dirk_PW[_2_] Go to last post