Tying down a fiber glass ship. by [email protected]
Don’t have a hangar, so planning on tying down the glider, a standard cirrus, during the weekend. Has any one done this consistently. How bad did the gel coat deteriorate; any tips?
Waikerie by JS[_5_]
Yesterday (Friday, 19th) was the last day of the Australian Multi-Class Nationals, and a great day to end it on. There were climbs to 14,000' (field elevation a couple of hundred) and fast cruises. I stayed up until midnight watching the finishes on gtrack. It was an area task, which is not as easy...
What a race in Chile today!!! by [email protected]
Kawa in 1st. Two JS-1s, then a V2, then a V3. All within 5 seconds, identical avg speed for all four!!!
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
35 127 Soaring
Ground School Presentation Materials by [email protected]
Hi All, I am a fairly new CFI-G, just completed my second season teaching. at a small but growing club. One area of opportunity we have for improvement is in preparing our students for the written and oral exams. To help with this I am thinking of running my first ground school. I am looking...
Any Alumni of the LB Gliderport, Lexinton, VA? by [email protected][_1_]
Anyone? Learned to fly there with Lyn Bachtell and Karl Rhomann. Amazing airfield. First time flying there from Bluefield, it took as while to see it. Definitely did not look like an airport!
Yesterday 10:47 PM
by [email protected][_1_] Go to last post
0 4 Soaring
Looping a standard cirrus by [email protected]
Who has done a loop in a standard cirrus? Any comments or hints. Currently getting some acro training with the goal of looping my cirrus.
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
22 120 Soaring
Used RV Dealers, Sales, parts in Medford Als Trailers by [email protected]
We have a large collection of used and new RVs. Visit our site for used and new RV dealerships, sales, accessories, service, parts and RV finance also. Visit:- http://www.rvsalesmedford.com/usedrv.aspx
More 3's? by [email protected]
With tried and true Ventus 3 and JS3, wonder how long before the ASG-33?
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
25 85 Soaring
Mega-drone taxis edge closer to reality by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/blogs/insider/When-Government-Cant-Keep-Up-230190-1.html When Government Can't Keep Up By Russ Niles | January 19, 2018 As the U.S. girds for another budget showdown that threatens to shut down the government, aviation, deemed an essential service in most respects, will...
Yesterday 06:18 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 14 Piloting
How Many Clubs Still Have A 1-26? by [email protected]
Folks, I'm doing an informal survey. How many of you are members of a club that still has a 1-26 in your club fleet?
by Squeaky Go to last post
19 46 Soaring
Used Homebuilt Aircraft Plans by [email protected]
What you are asking for is ILLEGAL copyright infringement. They SELL these plans at http://www.warbirdreplicas.com/Proj-WAR#/Proj-WAR/ Selling used plans is ILLEGAL. Besides it deprives the copyright holder of his well deserved compensation. Do YOU want to work and not get paid?
1 1,650 Aviation Marketplace
RV Dealers, Sales, accessories in Medford Als Trailers by [email protected]
Als trailers is the A-Frame Trailers Dealer in RV, new & used RV Sales in Medford. We have all the brands of RV parts and Accessories With reasonable prices. Vist:- http://www.rvsalesmedford.com
0 10 Home Built
Yesterday 01:39 PM
by Miloch Go to last post