ISO: Ventus Wing Root Fairing Kit by [email protected]
In search of a wing root fairing kit for the original Ventus B.
Today 01:31 AM
by Garret Willat Go to last post
5 60 Soaring
27 crash at Ely? by Waveguru
Does anyone know if a 27 crashed in Ely recently? Boggs
by ASM Go to last post
14 26 Soaring
Ventus CM starting problems by [email protected]
For those who own Ventus Cm: have you ever measured the voltage on the starter when it is running?. Mine, with fully charged battery, while electric starter is running, voltage on battery fall out to 10volts, and on starter I measured only 6 or 6.5 volts. I have a voltage lost of aprox 2 volts over...
Super HP18 Molds Location by [email protected]
Since I see that the Soar Idaho site is only occasionally updated, I thought I might post this here for any interested parties. When I purchased my HP18, I also came into possession of the molds for the Super HP18 modification. I don't particularly want them, and I have no intention of making the...
Yesterday 10:09 PM
by Kyle Pack Go to last post
4 66 Soaring
Kansas Kowbell Klassic - Saturday July 11th by Tony[_5_]
Saturday July 11th is the annointed day for the 2020 Kansas Kowbell Klassic.. All Kompetitors will launch from Sunflower Gliderport and whichever pilot lands the furthest from Sunflower will win the Kowbell. Follow along on the SSA Tracking page. Most of us will show up on there except for a few...
Wood glider outdoor storage by Sky Surfer
Random question (kinda): Can an all-wood homebuilt glider be tied down outside year-round in a dry climate (e.g., Colorado) and be weather-protected by padded covers? The glider's plywood skin is covered by a layer of thin fiberglass, then painted. I guess I'm asking for actual experience or...
OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated by [email protected]
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6.83 and it installed ok. We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system decla Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated. I looked in my flarm info and the licences...
by kinsell Go to last post
36 210 Soaring
eccentric wing pin tool by [email protected]
Is anyone still making eccentric wing pin tools, I have a Nimbus 2 that is a bitch to get the wings in the last 15ml/ half inch even with everything aligned correctly on the marks. With my self built electric wing rigger I can do everything but that last bit. I am making her complete one man system...
WTB: Ilec SN10 remote or SN10B remote. by [email protected]
Need the remote control unit only. Would prefer if located in U.S. Thank you, -Gonzalo
Yesterday 06:18 AM