Used RV Dealers, Sales, parts in Medford | Als Trailers by [email protected]
We have a large collection of used and new RVs. Visit our site for used and new RV dealerships, sales, accessories, service, parts and RV finance also. Visit: http://www.rvsalesmedford.com/usedrv.aspx
Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X by Jonathan St. Cloud
Anyone know how the Has anyone seen the Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X is coming along? Looked like a very interesting project.
by jfitch Go to last post
31 126 Soaring
Minimum field size. by FZ[_2_]
I'm driving past the nice grass field. Looks big, but it is surrounded on all sides by the 80 ft high trees. What should be a minimum length of this field, for a modern glider to safely land there? How to calculate it?
Today 05:57 PM
by Jonathan Walker Go to last post
9 60 Soaring
Seminole Lake Owner Arrested by [email protected]
https://www.caymancompass.com/2015/12/31/Extradition-approved-for-Romanian-fugitive/ Extradition approved for Romanian fugitive By James Whittaker - December 31, 2015
by Kevin Christner Go to last post
93 2,393 Soaring
ADS-B Update by Darryl Ramm
It must be time for some more ADS-B posts, either that or we can talk about PW5 :-) With the ~$350 street price Trig TN72 GPS source now available in the USA I wanted to revisit my understanding of the situation with ADS-B Out in gliders. I wrote a forum post for local Northern California pilots...
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 05:31 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Buy Glider without looking by Casey[_2_]
Has anyone every sold a glider without the buyer looking at it? I have my glider listed for sell and the guy is buying without looking at it and sending a cashiers check and arranging shipping....sound familiar. Casey
by Tom BravoMike Go to last post
28 161 Soaring
A Motoglider 'Landing Fumes' by Tom BravoMike
New from FAA on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BV2yT1Dcdw Don't know exactly the situation, so I am not making any judgement, just mixed feelings. So, after all, are motorgliders gliders, or not? Most outlandings would be 'No fuel, no engine' declaration.
by Tom BravoMike Go to last post