New Concept for Sailplane "racing" by Steve Leonard[_2_]
https://www.fai.org/news/new-contest-concept-sailplanes-electric-power?fbclid=IwAR1mW0o-A_Of5VwgpQ-dImjBxJcnwfARnhF0ErFSWfolyhLble-enOfPP9U Camera on, drops newspaper on porch and runs.... Steve Leonard
Yesterday 08:33 PM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
0 18 Soaring
It's winter .... by AS
..... and contrary to some other recent video suggestions, this one is actually soaring related! :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrnis7-hvJE Uli 'AS'
For sale by [email protected]
Cambridge 302. The gps engine has NOT been replaced, so it does not function as a logger. I also have a LXNAV Nano (the original one without the display). Both devices work great except for the 302 logging function. I'll part with 302 for $350 and the Nano for $300 or both for $600 ground shipping...
SSA Competition Rules Committee Meeting Minutes Now Available by Andy Blackburn[_3_]
Minutes from the SSA Competition Rules Committee Meeting are now posted on the SSA website: https://www.ssa.org/files/member/2018%20RC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20-%20Final%2012-07-18.pdf There are many detailed items in the minutes. For clarity of communication, the introduction to the most...
by Mike C Go to last post
29 80 Soaring
Oudie 2's needed by [email protected]
The Soaring Club of Houston is starting a Soaring Development & Coaching program next month and we are outfitting 2 of the club 2 seaters with Oudie 2's for coaching. Please let me know if you have one (or more) that you would be willing to sell or graciously donate. Thanks, Tony Smolder SCOH...
Yesterday 04:29 PM
by MNLou Go to last post
1 16 Soaring
LXNAV 8000 OAT Incorrect by Deming Gray
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I am new to soaring and have acquired a glider with an LXNAV 8000 already installed. I noticed yesterday that the outside temperature (OAT) is incorrect by about 20 degrees F. I placed the probe in a bath of ice water and it read 50 degrees F and responded...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:15 AM
by Tim Newport-Peace[_4_] Go to last post
11 68 Soaring
schweizer135 canopy by Morris Carter[_2_]
need complete canopy with frame, frame only, or plexiglass only.
Yesterday 05:20 AM
by Scott Calvert[_4_] Go to last post
7 64 Soaring
ASW 15 and Libelle for sale - in bad shape by [email protected]
Recently, the Greater Houston Soaring Association has been donated an ASW 15 and a Libelle. Both are in *bad* shape. The ASW 15 was flooded in Houston during hurricane Harvey. The Libelle was left out in the elements for many years. Just putting this out there in case someone needs one of these...
Yesterday 04:28 AM
by Bob Herman Go to last post
7 66 Soaring
standard cirrus with a g-88 release by Scott Williams
does anyone have a cg equipped standard cirrus with a g-88 release instead of the original S-72?
Yesterday 02:40 AM
by Scott Williams Go to last post