Search: Posts made by: (Keith Sowter)
Forum: Soaring September 21st 10, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By (Keith Sowter)
International Vintage Glider Rally 2010 - Photo Report

The above event was once again held at Tibenham, Norfolk, England
during the period 31/7 to 8/8 hosted by the Norfolk Gliding Club .

98 Vintage gliders attended - a photo album of over 530 images...
Forum: Home Built May 21st 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By (Keith Sowter)
Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - Photo

On 19 May, 23:03, "(Keith Sowter)"
wrote:
Hiya

Came across this smart SE5 WW`1 look-a-like homebuilt last week in
Norfolk , UK. * It is a Wolf W-11...
Forum: Home Built May 19th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By (Keith Sowter)
Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - Photo

Hiya

Came across this smart SE5 WW`1 look-a-like homebuilt last week in
Norfolk , UK. It is a Wolf W-11 Boredom Fighter - recently restored
back to flying condition and is the only one flying in...
Forum: Home Built March 29th 09, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By (Keith Sowter)
Piper Cub "Grace the Ace" - 80 Spins

Searching through my old slide collection I came across one of a J3-65
Cub marked "Grace the Ace" in large titles down the side - tucked away
in the back of a Hangar in Lethbridge , Alberta back in...
Forum: Home Built February 24th 09, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By (Keith Sowter)
Taylorcraft F22

Came across this interesting aircrat at Old Buckenham in the UK last
weekend

Can anyone enlighten as to its background - at first glance looks like
a...
Forum: Piloting February 24th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By (Keith Sowter)
Pazmany PL4

Why were there not many Pazmany PL4's built ?

Here's one I saw Fly back in 1982 at Red Deer Alberta

http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1019962/
Forum: Home Built February 24th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt