Greatful for this group by Jonathan St. Cloud
A few nights ago I stumbled into a conversation on FB Tail Draggers Unit. The question was as simple as it gets: Airspeed, controlled by power or pitch? I know simple, but there so many that were sure the answer was power or a combination of power and pitch. Some thought power controlled speed...
Blanik L-13 Fly Again by [email protected]
N90846 flew on 10/18/18 after about 10 years of being grounded by an AD that covered around 850 worldwide including approx. 125 in the USA. Due to Greg Mecklenburg’s efforts starting two years ago the FAA approved a repair. (See the article in SOARING a couple of months ago). Three gliders were...
1 20 Home Built
Cheaper tows? by Tony[_5_]
http://www.wired.com/autopia/2013/07/cng-airplane/ could be perfect for a club towplane since we fuel up at the club field 99.9% of the time.
by AS Go to last post
43 566 Soaring
Video of gliding in the Alps with rain and thunder, video is up foronly seven days. NOT SPAM! by [email protected]
https://we.tl/t-jLYAkVdRDx Hello Everyone! Well, this is THE BEST video of my vacation gliding in the Alps, 2018, among many videos produced. The video at this link will only be available for seven days. Today is Oct 20th, 2018. https://we.tl/t-jLYAkVdRDx Preface: July 8, 2018. France, ...
Yesterday 04:23 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
6 43 Soaring
ASK 21 grounded after November 30 ? ? ? by Jock Proudfoot
Gliding International posted -ASK 21 is grounded after November 30 Who knows what ?
Bob Harris by [email protected]
Bob Harris passed away on Oct 6, 2018. He was 86 years old. Bob set the world gliding altitude record on Feb. 17, 1986 with a flight to 49,009 feet out of California City. This was the culmination of a sustained and extensive effort that had started 6 years earlier, first with a partner and later...
Yesterday 07:23 AM
Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programmingand Problem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) by [email protected]
It would be highly appreciated if you send me this: Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) Thank you
Yesterday 06:43 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 19 Home Built