Search: Posts made by: The Old Bloke[_6_]
Forum: Aviation Photos August 15th 09, 07:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By The Old Bloke[_6_]
Over San Francisco, Concluded - VP-19.jpg (1/1)

I loved this series. Many thanks Mitchell.

Regards
Doug
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting October 24th 07, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By The Old Bloke[_6_]
Microsoft FSX Real-Life Weather

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
And I thought he'd gone away for a few days... Since mxsmanic has never
flown...
Forum: Piloting October 7th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By The Old Bloke[_6_]
Force feedback versus real piloting?

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip writes:

Even the best sims are a very very poosr substitute for a real...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 1st 07, 12:48 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By The Old Bloke[_6_]
Could have been taken 40 years ago

"Glenn" wrote in message
or longer. i'm not a car person.

Great photo. Is that an EK? Anyone?
Forum: Naval Aviation September 6th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Posted By The Old Bloke[_6_]
Japan vs Nth Korea at Sea

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=657_1188187112
Forum: Naval Aviation August 22nd 07, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Posted By The Old Bloke[_6_]
Navy stops video on YouTube

The video in question can be found at:

http://www.navalair.net

Pity the Navy is anti this video. I think it's a quality piece of work
Forum: Piloting August 21st 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By The Old Bloke[_6_]
I passed.

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
Well, I passed my check ride!
Suffice is to say, I have flown MUCH better before...