Motor Home by [email protected]
Glider pilots dream RV / 2014 Winnebago VIA 25P motor home / 14 + mpg pulling glider trailer / Mercedes V6 diesel / Truma on demand water heater / New tires / Dirt Devil whole house vacuum In Florida $85k dn5172 yahoo
My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders by [email protected]
My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders: Poland is a beautiful country, especially in early September. The purpose of this trip was to meet CEO Jerzy Peszke and tour the GP Gliders facility. The operation recently moved to Korczyna (2.5 miles NW of Krosno). The original airport building was too...
IGC to replace FLARM ? ? by Jock Proudfoot
The budget of 20.000€ for design, development and procurement of IGC owned glider tracking system for use in WGC’s. Standards for the system are still to be determined but will focus on safety, fairness and transparency Not allow organizers of the championships to mandate a particular FLARM...
by Andy Blackburn[_3_] Go to last post
14 135 Soaring
Playing Chicken With The Birds by [email protected]
Hi, everyone. Here in Miami, we have a lot of turkey buzzards. They are VERY good at finding, centering and re-centering thermals. When the lift allows, they will soar (without flapping wings) all the way up into cumulus clouds with 3-4 thousand foot bases. Because they are so good at the...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
10 53 Soaring
Recommended configuration: ADS-B receiver, iPad, software? by [email protected]
Christmas is coming. Any suggested combinations? I currently have a ClearNav II (in a tunnel). Will probably be upgrading the transponder to a Trig 22 in the not too distant future. I am concerned about iPad legibility in sunlight. Is that an issue? Is there another tablet with markedly...
by Andy Blackburn[_3_] Go to last post