Search: Posts made by: Connor Byer
Forum: General Aviation March 15th 12, 11:56 PM
Posted By Connor Byer
Your local flight store should hook you up with...

Your local flight store should hook you up with all the good books. Just get ready to read!
Forum: Products February 25th 12, 02:54 AM
Posted By Connor Byer
I have the Lightspeed Sierra (a step down from...

I have the Lightspeed Sierra (a step down from Zulu). I love it. I will admit, the new Bose are much more comfortable on long flights. But the ANR on my Sierra is great, and I have never had any...
Forum: General Aviation February 25th 12, 02:50 AM
Posted By Connor Byer
Starting to raise a little interest...still need...

Starting to raise a little interest...still need more submissions!
Forum: General Aviation February 7th 12, 03:38 AM
Posted By Connor Byer
Raw Footage Wanted

Hey guys,
I'm looking to get a short documentary film together to edit. I will be using my own footage as well as others. If you are interested in taking part of this documentary and are in the...