Cessna 150 by Miloch
Took my first flying lessons in one of these in 1966! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_150 The Cessna 150 is a two-seat tricycle gear general aviation airplane that was designed for flight training, touring and personal use. The Cessna 150 is the fifth most produced civilian plane ever, with...
Today 02:41 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Tug Pilot required at SGC by Colin Hamilton[_3_]
In case you miss it in the adverts Hi All Seasonal tug pilot required for 2019 season at Scottish Gliding Centre. Accommodation and living expenses offered. Start early April until late September Minimum 100hrs P1 and tailwheel differences training. email me at...
Today 01:49 PM
by Colin Hamilton[_3_] Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Hero emulation by son_of_flubber
I stumbled across a young 150 hour glider pilot online, who had recently seen a low pass on a Grand Prix video. He thought 'that was neat', and so he decided to 'try that at home' on his own. He landed cleanly on his first attempt.
by Tango Eight Go to last post
54 209 Soaring
Radios for sale: Becker AR4201 and Vertex Standard VXA-710 (handheld) by [email protected]
Becker AR4201 230 US-$ excl. shipping VHF Transceiver, radio for aircraft use 25 kHz channel spacing 760 channels, 118.000 to 136.975 MHz Output 5 W Supply Voltage: 12,4 – 15,1 V Dimensions 60,6 x 60,6 x 192 mm Made for 57 mm cutout
Updating to Flarm 6.42 seems to fail? by jfitch
I tried updating my PowerFlarm to 6.42, expires in 11/19. It has 6.40 now, expires 2/19. It persistently does not update. The log file says it found the firmware file, confirmed its applicability, copies it to memory. But subsequently it comes up reporting 6.40, expiring 2/19. It also reports this...
Today 07:12 AM
by jfitch Go to last post
6 20 Soaring
OLC Before 2005? by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, I am trying to access some flights posted on OLC at and before 2005. Anyone know of a way to access the old website? The normal link: http://www2.onlinecontest.org/olcphp/2005/ausw_klassen.php?olc=olc-usa doesn't work for me. Thanks, Daniel
Today 07:07 AM
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
2 15 Soaring
ASW owners forum on Yahoo? by GeneReinecke
I can't seem to find the ASW-20 or 27 forums anymore. Are they still there? Different name? Spammed out? Gene
2 26 Soaring
for sale - collection of soaring books by [email protected]
That is, mostly soaring books, with some general aviation books as well. Located about 50 miles NW of Denver. If interested, I'll email you the complete list. Contact me at rfherten at gmail.com Thanks! RFH
Best type of Serengeti lens? by [email protected]
So, I'm buying a new set of prescription Serengeti sunglasses, with progressive lenses, non-polarized. Which is the best type of Serengeti lens for spotting lift and generally less eye fatigue? Drivers? Sedona? 55NM? CPG? Please tell me which type of Serengeti lens you prefer and why. Many...
Yesterday 09:02 PM
by son_of_flubber Go to last post