Forum: Products January 2nd 09, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.products
Lightspeed Zulu - Tell me what you think

On Jan 1, 4:34*am, Thomas Borchert
wrote:
I am thinking about purchasing the lightspeed Zulu and would like to
see your pictures and read your comments aboiut it...
Forum: Products December 28th 08, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.aviation.products
Lightspeed Zulu - Tell me what you think

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about purchasing the lightspeed Zulu and would like to
see your pictures and read your comments aboiut it before i buy.

Thanks and regards
Jake