Search: Posts made by: Lamberto
Forum: Owning July 28th 16, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Lamberto
Looking for a Cessna 150 Child Seat

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a Cessna 150 Child Seat. If anyone has one and is looking to sell it, please let me know. I'm located in South Florida. IF you are close, I would love to fly to...