Search: Posts made by: JohnO
Forum: Rotorcraft March 16th 10, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Safari for sale

On Mar 17, 5:22*am, "Stu Fields" wrote:
"JohnO" wrote in message

On Mar 16,...
Forum: Rotorcraft March 16th 10, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Safari for sale

On Mar 16, 1:42*pm, "Stu Fields" wrote:
"JohnO" wrote in message

On Mar 10,...
Forum: Rotorcraft March 15th 10, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Safari for sale

On Mar 10, 5:28*am, "Stu Fields" wrote:
"JohnO" wrote in message

On Mar 3,...
Forum: Rotorcraft March 9th 10, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Safari for sale

On Mar 3, 3:12*pm, "Stu Fields" wrote:
I'm selling my Safari $70K. *If interested call (760) 377 4478 for a bunch
of extras.

Starting on a Hummingbird, Stu?
Forum: Rotorcraft November 24th 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Zyglo T62 compressor and turbine wheels

On Nov 16, 9:26*am, "Stu Fields" wrote:
Just completed checking the wheels of 84 Surplus Solar T-62 turbine engine
sets of wheels for cracks. *Only found two turbine wheels with...
Forum: Rotorcraft October 30th 09, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Helicopter Chasing Lamborghini

On Oct 28, 6:28*pm, Burn Jet A wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sjwZXCoSc

Heh, it's an R44. The Lambo would leave it in the dust.
Forum: Rotorcraft September 9th 09, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
remote controllable transponder

On Sep 10, 10:45*am, JohnO wrote:
On Sep 10, 7:08*am, (John Clear) wrote:

In article...
Forum: Rotorcraft September 9th 09, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
remote controllable transponder

On Sep 10, 7:08*am, (John Clear) wrote:
In article ,

Stu Fields wrote:
Anyone know of a...
Forum: Rotorcraft July 19th 09, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Helicycle

On Jul 18, 5:06*am, The OTHER Kevin in San Diego skiddz "AT" adelphia
"DOT" net wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:07:48 -0700 (PDT), JohnO
wrote:

Good Lord, Kevin, for...
Forum: Rotorcraft July 17th 09, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Helicycle

On Jul 17, 10:08*am, The OTHER Kevin in San Diego skiddz "AT"
adelphia "DOT" net wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:17:08 -0500, "Steve R."
wrote:

Which one? *;-) *I'm...
Forum: Rotorcraft July 17th 09, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.military
Posted By JohnO
Engine Out Operation

On Jul 17, 10:32*am, "Paul J. Adam"
wrote:
In message
,
JohnO ...
Forum: Rotorcraft July 16th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.military
Posted By JohnO
Engine Out Operation

On Jul 17, 8:54*am, "Paul J. Adam"
wrote:
In message
,
Charles Talleyrand...
Forum: Rotorcraft July 16th 09, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.military
Posted By JohnO
Engine Out Operation

On Jul 17, 8:42*am, Charles Talleyrand wrote:
On Jul 16, 4:07*am, Dan wrote:

Charles Talleyrand wrote:
I'm curious. *Can a Blackhawk,...
Forum: Rotorcraft July 8th 09, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Helicycle

On Jul 8, 5:19*am, "Stu Fields" wrote:
Well, advancing age brings with it some clear thinking and some not so
clear. *I have purchased a Helicycle Kit and still own my Baby...
Forum: Rotorcraft June 24th 09, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Enstrom ride

On Jun 24, 3:03*am, "Stu Fields" wrote:
I finally got a few (15) minutes in a turbocharged Enstrom.
* * Controls heavier than what I'm used to.
* * *CHT issue at 4500' two up...
Forum: Rotorcraft February 24th 09, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
How difficult is it to shoot down a helicopter?

On Feb 25, 1:02*am, Asteras wrote:
On 24 Φεβ, 01:42, JohnO wrote:

They shouldn't have fired at the helicopter in the first place as that
Forum: Rotorcraft February 23rd 09, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
How difficult is it to shoot down a helicopter?

On Feb 23, 9:03*pm, Asteras wrote:
I do apologise for the intrusion... The subject of this posting is not
nice... But I have a good reason to ask for professional advice (and...
Forum: Home Built January 13th 09, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By JohnO
VALVES More is Better

On Jan 13, 2:06*pm, bod43 wrote:
On 12 Jan, 19:59, " wrote:

If you'll go over and take a look at my blog, the first article is...
Forum: Rotorcraft November 5th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Helicopters?

On Oct 31, 3:10*am, "Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:
I confess. I'm a rotor winged whore. In spite of the degredation of
this board and the slipping of standards, I keep hoping for...
Forum: Home Built October 29th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By JohnO
Lancair Legacy Design Flaw?

On Oct 29, 11:46*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*"Gregory Hall" wrote:

"Bryan Martin"...
Forum: Home Built September 1st 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JohnO
Too Old?

On Sep 1, 1:51*pm, "Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote:
"Lou" wrote in message

On Aug 31, 4:43 pm,...
Forum: Owning September 1st 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JohnO
Too Old?

On Sep 1, 1:51*pm, "Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote:
"Lou" wrote in message

On Aug 31, 4:43 pm,...
Forum: Piloting September 1st 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By JohnO
Too Old?

On Sep 1, 1:51*pm, "Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote:
"Lou" wrote in message

On Aug 31, 4:43 pm,...
Forum: Home Built August 26th 08, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By JohnO
A Simple Auto Engine Conversion

On Aug 25, 3:48*pm, "
wrote:
I was thumbing through a catalog from Speedway Motors. *They advertise
a magneto-type distributor. *Assuming you...
Forum: Rotorcraft August 25th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By JohnO
Requirement of AW 139 pilot

On Aug 24, 5:57*pm, sanjay wrote:
Hi,

I am new to this group. My name is Sanjay Mittal and I am from India.
I am a helicopter pilot employed with an Indian firm...