Notice of changes to IGC-approval levels of 11 types of FlightRecorder to take place on 1 January 2020 by Ian Strachan
On 20 October, the IGC-approval documents for 11 types of IGC-approved GPS Flight Recorders were updated. In para (i-ii) on page 1 of these IGC-approval documents, notice is given of a reduction of IGC-approval level to take place on 1 January 2020. The affected FRs are old designs, one going...
Yesterday 06:28 PM
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
9 28 Soaring
Lak 17 Yahoo group help needed by Mike C
If there are any inactive moderators from the Lak 17a Yahoo group out there, we need your help transferring files to the new location at .io groups. Please help us out by appointing a new owner/moderator before Yahoo closes down. Thanks, Mike "4"
Yesterday 05:39 PM
by Mike C Go to last post
0 16 Soaring
Need open hitch from Tehachapi to Atlanta. by [email protected]
Potential purchase of a glider with Cobra trailer at Tehachapi and need it brought east to Atlanta. Anyone with an open hitch available in the near future? I'd be willing to go as far west as Dallas to rendevouz. Thanks. Steve Vihlen (901)488-3154.
Sad news WH by Scott Calvert[_4_]
Yesterday we lost WH. RIP Bill!
by PAGA (XA^686) Go to last post
14 136 Soaring
If you were planning a Safari... by Matt Herron Jr.
....through SoCal for a few weeks with your glider in tow, where would you stop to fly? I want to plan this for next spring, taking a few weeks to wander through the best spots to soar down there. Thoughts? Matt
Yesterday 02:03 AM
by soaringjac Go to last post
6 57 Soaring
gel coat by BobWa43
Is gel coat crazing purely a cosmetic problem or does it pose a threat to the structural integity of the underlying fiberglass? I realize this is a controbersial issue but I would really like to hear the current opinions of members with experience refinishing gel coated gliders.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 01:49 AM