Forum: General Aviation May 20th 20, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I recall N2733U as a 1963 also. I soloed her on February 15, 1974. About 5 years ago I did a search through the FAA website and found the (then) current owner of 33U. I was able to contact him via...
Forum: General Aviation April 9th 20, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Response to Sky Life search, 1970s

On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 11:00:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I attended briefly,somewhere in the early 70s memory banks.
I quit,as when I got to 5000 feet over the Tappan Zee...
Forum: General Aviation April 17th 16, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I was in Sky Life for a few years from about 1973 thru 1976. I went to the camp based at the Plateau Sky Ranch near Northville NY in the summer of 1974 if I recall correctly. Went thru that odd...