Forum: General Aviation December 12th 18, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I was there. I remember exactly how that happened. I was in the bunk house the night they came and got you and took you over to Jay and Bills cabin. Then when you came back you had the wealts on you...