Top Hat Question (XCSoar?) by [email protected]
I like Top Hat a lot. But as with an attractive woman who seems to fulfill all your wishes, things aren't quite perfect. And like most men, I just want to make one tiny change. It's driving me crazy. :) I need two screens: Circling screen: automatically displayed when I started to circle. Zoomed...
Which ClearNav vario display? by [email protected]
Curious how CN users feel about the need for using both the 57mm round mechanical pointer and the LCD NavDisplay. If you were starting a panel from scratch, would you use both the LCD NavDisplay and the 57 mm round LCD NavDisplay? Thanks.
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
Libelle 201 Canopy by [email protected]
Hi I'm looking at purchasing a 201 and am going to need a new canopy if I get the thing. I would be happy to take a used canopy that has scratches and or a crack or two as long as it's serviceable. Let me know if you've got anything. Thanks!
Yesterday 09:23 PM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
1 11 Soaring
Libelle by Ross[_3_]
So this is a bit of a strange story. Up for sale last week on Ebay was this old lady: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Standard-Libelle-Glasflugel-Glider-First-Registered-in-1976-/252990052032?hash=item3ae761d6c0:g:ztMAAOSwCkZZQCZX&vxp=mtr And less than a week later, without even changing pictures or...
Experimental Letter by [email protected]
My Ventus 2cxM has been flying in the Experimental Category since new (2003), and each year I've been faithfully updating the Experimental Letter (I just change the date) and mailing it to my FSDO. I've been told that the wording of the standard Experimental Letter is different now, and if I...
by MNLou Go to last post
10 41 Soaring
Ray Galloway (P1) by [email protected]
Sorry to report my dear friend Ray Galloway (papa one) checked out (peacefully) last night. I talked with him a couple of days ago. He said he was "ready", but it is still hard on his friends and family. Ed Byars
Europe by [email protected]
If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness....
Lp-49 Taper Pins and wing mounting. by [email protected]
HI,I am rebuilding my find from a yard and under a tarp, I need to know what AN Taper Pins are used to mount the wings on the plane and all other parts needed, nuts, bushings, etc and some pictures would help, thanks Jerry haynes. 916-230-6177.
Aircraft Spruce Rant by Doug Palmer
I have now been working on my project almost ten years and generally Aircraft Spruce and Specialty has been the benefactor. Their website now states that orders placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same day. This is bull****. I ordered two gallons of UV smooth prime on Saturday and for some...
27 1,009 Home Built
So the Discus 2 is 20 years old this year. by Paul T[_4_]
Makes you wonder it all that time why there hasn't been a better performing Standard Class machine. Have we reached the limits of modern unflapped aerodynamics, or is simply that there is no perceived demand for a new standard glass glider and therefore not economic to produce?
Yesterday 02:12 PM
by kinsell Go to last post
9 119 Soaring
New low budget two seater by Tom[_22_]
Hi! We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider. Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater? Thank you all!
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 05:44 AM
by WB Go to last post
63 501 Soaring