Updating to Flarm 6.42 seems to fail? by jfitch
I tried updating my PowerFlarm to 6.42, expires in 11/19. It has 6.40 now, expires 2/19. It persistently does not update. The log file says it found the firmware file, confirmed its applicability, copies it to memory. But subsequently it comes up reporting 6.40, expiring 2/19. It also reports this...
Today 02:19 AM
by jfitch Go to last post
1 2 Soaring
for sale - collection of soaring books by [email protected]
That is, mostly soaring books, with some general aviation books as well. Located about 50 miles NW of Denver. If interested, I'll email you the complete list. Contact me at rfherten at gmail.com Thanks! RFH
Today 02:14 AM
by Paul Agnew Go to last post
1 2 Soaring
Hero emulation by son_of_flubber
I stumbled across a young 150 hour glider pilot online, who had recently seen a low pass on a Grand Prix video. He thought 'that was neat', and so he decided to 'try that at home' on his own. He landed cleanly on his first attempt.
by Roy B. Go to last post
52 182 Soaring
OLC Before 2005? by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, I am trying to access some flights posted on OLC at and before 2005. Anyone know of a way to access the old website? The normal link: http://www2.onlinecontest.org/olcphp/2005/ausw_klassen.php?olc=olc-usa doesn't work for me. Thanks, Daniel
Yesterday 09:41 PM
by Daniel Sazhin[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Best type of Serengeti lens? by [email protected]
So, I'm buying a new set of prescription Serengeti sunglasses, with progressive lenses, non-polarized. Which is the best type of Serengeti lens for spotting lift and generally less eye fatigue? Drivers? Sedona? 55NM? CPG? Please tell me which type of Serengeti lens you prefer and why. Many...
Yesterday 09:02 PM
by son_of_flubber Go to last post
7 51 Soaring
Blanik L-23 WingRigger by [email protected]
I have received confirmation from the Civil Air Patrol that they will be purchasing several specialized WingRiggers for their Blanik L-23 fleet. If any other L-23 owners are interested, I could increase the production run to accommodate other purchasers. Contact me through my website,...
ClearVav vs. LXNav by Gerry Simpson
New glider on the way. Would like objective opinions from pilots who have flown with both ClearNav and LXNav and spent enough time to make an honest, educated evaluation. Let me preface this with the information that I have flown with ClearNav since being an early adopter. Both appear to have...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
73 466 Soaring
FREE CHECKRIDES at Marfa, Texas 2017-2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-6, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote: CHECKRIDE BOOT CAMP! APRIL 11 - 19, 2018 I've got extra ground crew and towpilots that week for you to finish your checkride. Do you WANT it? Then do it. Could it be the end of an...
0 9 Soaring
FREE CHECKRIDES at Marfa, Texas 2017-2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
LAST CALL! Let's finish your checkride April 11-19. On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-6, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote: CHECKRIDE BOOT CAMP! APRIL 11 - 19, 2018 I've got extra ground crew and towpilots that week for you to finish your checkride. Do you...
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 10 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Hawker Fury pics [08/12] - Hawker Fury cutaway.jpg (2/2) by Miloch
M'-&X8S2CN2TFJ;\ MW`')]:1,AL=/6F-'AB6SS0V=F./K5][email protected]#!)[email protected]@X((P:YCQ% MX%\,ZZK-JFC6LTC#&_9M8?0BO-M_9R\.73E](OM0L&/1"PD4?F,_K7&7_*ZS1/V:]$C*-JVKZA=$=4C"QC^1-C M&_A9X1T-5-EHT!E4Y$DX\Q_KDUVBVXC0*`%5`JC`IZQ8&1GFIE7&2?I4B* M2"32JQ:[email protected]#-$8*@[email protected]'!H4\C-/(!I-O(- M+]:6DQBCK2\4=.E!IK`4X`8I".W...
Yesterday 03:57 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos