Experimental Letter by [email protected]
My Ventus 2cxM has been flying in the Experimental Category since new (2003), and each year I've been faithfully updating the Experimental Letter (I just change the date) and mailing it to my FSDO. I've been told that the wording of the standard Experimental Letter is different now, and if I...
by MNLou Go to last post
10 35 Soaring
Ray Galloway (P1) by [email protected]
Sorry to report my dear friend Ray Galloway (papa one) checked out (peacefully) last night. I talked with him a couple of days ago. He said he was "ready", but it is still hard on his friends and family. Ed Byars
Which ClearNav vario display? by [email protected]
Curious how CN users feel about the need for using both the 57mm round mechanical pointer and the LCD NavDisplay. If you were starting a panel from scratch, would you use both the LCD NavDisplay and the 57 mm round LCD NavDisplay? Thanks.
Europe by [email protected]
If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness....
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
by bumper[_4_] Go to last post
14 78 Soaring
Lp-49 Taper Pins and wing mounting. by [email protected]
HI,I am rebuilding my find from a yard and under a tarp, I need to know what AN Taper Pins are used to mount the wings on the plane and all other parts needed, nuts, bushings, etc and some pictures would help, thanks Jerry haynes. 916-230-6177.
Aircraft Spruce Rant by Doug Palmer
I have now been working on my project almost ten years and generally Aircraft Spruce and Specialty has been the benefactor. Their website now states that orders placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same day. This is bull****. I ordered two gallons of UV smooth prime on Saturday and for some...
27 1,008 Home Built
So the Discus 2 is 20 years old this year. by Paul T[_4_]
Makes you wonder it all that time why there hasn't been a better performing Standard Class machine. Have we reached the limits of modern unflapped aerodynamics, or is simply that there is no perceived demand for a new standard glass glider and therefore not economic to produce?
Today 02:12 PM
by kinsell Go to last post
9 112 Soaring
New low budget two seater by Tom[_22_]
Hi! We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider. Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater? Thank you all!
by WB Go to last post
63 499 Soaring
Ventus 3F - Fatal by Jock Proudfoot
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new- mexico/articles/2018-07-11/albuquerque-man-dies-in-glider-crash- near-moriarty-airport