LS3 LS4 Differences by [email protected]
Hello, Leaning toward an LS3 or LS4 for my first glider. Are there any practical differences or are they very similar? How about the flapped 3a? These seam to be the more available and are priced a bit lower? Also how long does a paint finish typically last if gelcoat removed and...
by Peter Wilson[_3_] Go to last post
12 56 Soaring
US Senate Confirms Airline "Fox" To Head FAA "Henhouse" by Larry Dighera
Just after it is revealed that the FAA permitted an aircraft manufacturer, Boeing, to self-certify their own products for FAA approval, resulting in the crash of two airliners loaded with passengers, now the US Senate approves the former head of an airline, Delta, to the safety watchdog FAA head...
Today 01:52 AM
by No Name Go to last post
1 91 Piloting
Marfa Gliders is NOT closing! by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Burt here. I'm NOT retiring, I just downsizing my fleet, selling a hangar, offering my collection of vintage music instruments for sale, specifically: My beautifully restored 1946 Piper J-3 Cub (low-time C-85 HP.) Grove brakes, new spars, new prop, etc. Schempp-Hirth Standard Cirrus, low time,...