PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Many newstandard Features! by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
PowerFlarm officially releasing the new PowerFLARM Fusion. It replaces PowerFLARM Core and comes loaded with features: • Connect smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth • FLARM Hub web app for easy upgrades, configuration, and maintenance • GDL 90 protocol for streaming traffic data...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
104 594 Soaring
Identifying a Canopy Blank's Glider Model by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
We have an unused canopy blank (no frame) wrapped in paper in our club's hangar's attic. It is in very nice shape and has been stored there for years.. No one seems to know anything about it or where it came from. We would like to identify and potentially sell it. The canopy is 78" long and 24"...
8 43 Soaring
Site ideas for a big Western US soaring trip next season by James Hogue
So, it is raining outside and I haven't been soaring in a long time, so naturally I am thinking about soaring next season.... I'll bet I am not the only one. The big plan is a soaring safari to the Western US next season. I may be able to take as long as 2+ months. I am looking for ideas for...
by kinsell Go to last post