Search: Posts made by: Jeroen Wenting[_2_]
Forum: Simulators April 13th 08, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
I'm looking for good model of the 777-200LR or/and 777-300ER for FSX

The one of PSS is very good for FS9, I don't know if the FSX
version is out as well.

PSS are out of business, there is no FSX version and won't be.
Forum: Naval Aviation April 13th 08, 11:05 AM Posted to alt.military,us.military,rec.aviation.military,us.military.navy, rec.aviation.military.naval
Iran War, Real Fear Petraeus Beating War Drums for Attack

Iran War, Real Fear Petraeus Beating War Drums for Attack Why
aren't we talking about this? (be sure to scroll down to the
comments section at the following URL):

Idiot.
Petraeus...