Search: Posts made by: Wally[_2_]
Forum: Soaring July 13th 15, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wally[_2_]
Avionics for Sale -Cambridge and Zaon

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 5:55:10 PM UTC-6, Paul Natkiel wrote:
I am very interested in your CAI instruments. Call you call me tomorrow at 603.359.9055 which is my cell. My email is
Forum: Soaring July 10th 15, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wally[_2_]
Avionics for Sale -Cambridge and Zaon

On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 11:39:47 AM UTC-6, Wally wrote:
Cambridge Flight Computer (L-Nav) and GPS Navigator / Flight Data Recorder (GPS-NAV), LED Display, and Cambridge Vario. *Lightly used.
Forum: Soaring July 10th 15, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wally[_2_]
Avionics for Sale -Cambridge and Zaon

Cambridge Flight Computer (L-Nav) and GPS Navigator / Flight Data Recorder (GPS-NAV), LED Display, and Cambridge Vario. *Lightly used.

L-NAV- v4.3 * (v5.8 available)*
* * * * *Data Cable*

GPS-NAV...
Forum: Soaring July 10th 15, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wally[_2_]
Avionics for Sale -Cambridge and Zaon

Cambridge Flight Computer (L-Nav) and GPS Navigator / Flight Data Recorder (GPS-NAV), LED Display, and Cambridge Vario. *Lightly used.

L-NAV- v4.3 * (v5.8 available)*
* * * * *Data Cable*

GPS-NAV...
Forum: Soaring May 16th 15, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wally[_2_]
Mountain High O2 and Cambridge GPS/LNAV for Sale

For Sale: Cambridge Flight Computer (L-Nav) and GPS Navigator / Flight Data Recorder (GPS-NAV), LED Display, and Cambridge Vario.

L-NAV- v4.3 (v5.8 available)
* Data Cable
* Mounts...
Forum: Soaring April 13th 15, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wally[_2_]
ASW 24 water bags, or pattern for

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 7:11:55 PM UTC-4, Wally wrote:
Hey gang, I'm looking for a set of used water bags, or a pattern, for my new (to me) ASW 24b.
Thanks!

Wally Walters
Forum: Soaring April 12th 15, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wally[_2_]
ASW 24 water bags, or pattern for

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 7:11:55 PM UTC-4, Wally wrote:
Hey gang, I'm looking for a set of used water bags, or a pattern, for my new (to me) ASW 24b.
Thanks!

Wally Walters
Forum: Soaring April 8th 15, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wally[_2_]
ASW 24 water bags, or pattern for

Hey gang, I'm looking for a set of used water bags, or a pattern, for my new (to me) ASW 24b.
Thanks!

Wally Walters
N97NND