Search: Posts made by: Jessica Stanley
Forum: General Aviation August 9th 10, 06:15 AM
Posted By Jessica Stanley
Tcas

Hey everyone!

Since I received great feedback from you all about a headset, I figured I would ask another question regarding a TCAS system. I'm sure you all have heard about the various GA plane...
Forum: General Aviation July 29th 10, 04:55 AM
Posted By Jessica Stanley
Thomas, Yes, that was my main concern but I...

Thomas,

Yes, that was my main concern but I think by the time I get to an airline, I will invest in a commerical headset. Bose did just release their new A20 headset that is equipped with...
Forum: General Aviation July 21st 10, 04:59 AM
Posted By Jessica Stanley
Brain, Thank you very much for the feedback! I...

Brain,

Thank you very much for the feedback! I was looking at some DCs but I heard the David Clark X11 isn't that great. You wouldn't, by any chance, know what it is like to fly with one would you?...
Forum: General Aviation July 21st 10, 04:55 AM
Posted By Jessica Stanley
Thank you very much for the feedback!! I am...

Thank you very much for the feedback!! I am probably going to go with a Lightspeed. You wouldn't, by any chance, know the main differences between the Zulu and the Sierra. I know the Zulu has better...
Forum: General Aviation July 21st 10, 04:53 AM
Posted By Jessica Stanley
Thomas, Thank you very much for the feedback! I...

Thomas,

Thank you very much for the feedback! I will probably end up going with LSP but I am worried because the Zulu isn't TSO'd. You wouldn't by any chance know which LSP is better? The Sierra or...
Forum: Products July 17th 10, 06:52 PM
Posted By Jessica Stanley
Student Pilots & Aviation Headsets

Hey guys. I've already posted a similar thread onto another forum but I thought I'd give this a shot too. I am a new student pilot and I am very interested in a good quality ANR headset. I am on a...
Forum: General Aviation July 17th 10, 06:43 PM
Posted By Jessica Stanley
Student Pilot & Aviation Headsets

I am starting my flight training and I would like some feedback from other pilots on aviation headsets. Like most student pilots, I am on a budget but I do want a good, sturdy headset that will last...