glue to rebond rubber tailskid to LS6 by kirk.stant
The black rubber tailskid (the one with the embedded rollerblade wheel) on my LS6 has come loose - after the last landing when I noticed grass stuck between the boom and the skid, I was able to simply pull off the skid - undamaged as far as I can tell. Looking for suggestions on what bonding agent...
Radio Wanted by Roy B.
I am looking for a used DITTEL FSG 71M VHF radio in good working condition. ROY
Today 12:07 PM
by Roy B. Go to last post
0 3 Soaring
More Ximango Soaring by [email protected]
My flight yesterday... https://youtu.be/uFTgSqcalus
0 9 Soaring
Wings & Wheels Free Shipping to Uvlade by Sean Franke
Free shipping to the 18 Meter Nationals on any order place by Wednesday July 26th. This offer is space limited. Sean Franke Wings & Wheels
Yesterday 10:46 PM
by Sean Franke Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Junior WGC-US Pilots by [email protected]
Noah Reitter and Daniel Sahzin are onsite in Pocuinai, Lithuania for the 10th FAI Junior World Championship. JP Stewart will be joining his fellow pilots this week. All three are flying in the club class. You can find the posts and pictures on the US Teams site: www.ussoaringteams.org The home...
0 8 Soaring
New House Thermal by [email protected]
The Treasure Coast Soaring Club will soon have a new house thermal. Florida Power And Light is in the process of building a 400 acre solar power plant within 3/4 mile from our airport. Heat from this type of farm should make for a great house thermal. Anyone out there with experience flying over...
Laminating crash foam by Pete Smith[_6_]
Any idea of what glue to use when laminating crash foam, for lumber supports etc. Ta