What canopy adhesive to use? by LongJourney
I've done a search in both RAS and on the web but I'm not finding the information I'm looking for. I'm restoring a 1963 S Austria and one of the previous owners used what I think is Sikaflex to bond the canopy glass to the metal canopy frame. It's now separating badly. What should I use to bond the...
by firsys Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Today 02:54 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 02:54 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Republic-Ford JB-2 pics [04/10] - PT Mugu Naval Air Station Missile Park.png (2/2) by Miloch
^/Z/^\/)_V,5$ L/G$4`3&OI6`U M+^;@01D%?ZL]ND^"B-R];R)X#D)=:KGV0?(\&@2 M`1(A)8;1"X."^Q!RB%Y3,Z)T7,'0DQPS.,X8ZSIZVCR^L9*BD^DN7O-TZ ^Y1E6UEIB0N4JI(2+...
Today 02:54 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 02:54 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Today 02:54 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 02:54 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Republic-Ford JB-2 by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic-Ford_JB-2 The Republic-Ford JB-2, also known as the KGW and LTV-N-2 Loon, was a United States copy of the German V-1 flying bomb. Developed in 1944, and planned to be used in the United States invasion of Japan (Operation Downfall), the JB-2 was never used in...
Today 02:51 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Flying during a Solar Eclipse by AS
Ok - here is a question for the FAR experts: On August 21, there will be a total solar eclipse occurring - among other places - over South Carolina. The duration of the total eclipse is around 2min 35 seconds. Is this considered night time? Can I fly a glider under VFR-daytime rules during this...
Auto Towing a 1-26 by [email protected]
I'm a new glider pilot looking at purchasing a 1-26. I'm looking at gaining the flights and experience to get the Commercial Glider and adding the CFI-G to my existing CFI-A. I envision doing auto tows at my local 3200ft airport. I'll hopefully be getting to 600AGL to just do laps around the...
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 13 Aviation Photos
Today 03:43 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post