Forum: Soaring March 30th 20, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soaring already DOA for the season???

Hello from Shanghai. I’m a pilot for one of the US cargo carriers here for work. I thought I would share my experience since there seems to be quite a disconnect between where we are in the US...