Forum: Home Built February 22nd 18, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Sport Aerobatics - Feb. 1987

On Monday, December 22, 2003 at 3:10:32 AM UTC+13, AMF wrote:
I have been looking for this issue for a while. Anybody that has one and
would like to sell it I would be interested. My Uncle's...
Forum: Home Built February 22nd 18, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Curtiss Pusher Model D

are you in new Zealand
Forum: Home Built February 22nd 18, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
KRSuper2 info?

On Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 6:36:57 PM UTC+13, Jack Burton wrote:
Anyone got any info about this Aircraft or the designer ? how many
people are building them? Ive looked at the website a...
Forum: Home Built May 4th 17, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Curtiss Pusher Model D

On Saturday, December 13, 2003 at 5:21:29 AM UTC+13, wrote:
A couple friends and I are planning to build a 1911 Curtiss. We acquired
plans from the Curtiss Museum a number of...
Forum: Home Built May 4th 17, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt