Search: Posts made by: Zier & van de Steenoven[_2_]
Forum: Restoration September 3rd 12, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.restoration
4th Dutch Light Aircraft Fly-in 7,8,9 september 2012

Hi Home-built friends,

The Dutch Homebuilt Aircraft Association NVAV welcomes you to our
Fly-in.

7, 8 and 9 september 2012

It will be the fourth "Dutch Light Aircraft Fly-in"
Last years this...
Forum: Home Built September 3rd 12, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
4th Dutch Light Aircraft Fly-in 7,8,9 september 2012

Hi Home-built friends,

The Dutch Homebuilt Aircraft Association NVAV welcomes you to our
Fly-in.

7, 8 and 9 september 2012

It will be the fourth "Dutch Light Aircraft Fly-in"
Last years this...
Forum: Home Built May 20th 12, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
The Dutch Homebuilders Association NVAV Fly-in 26th 27th 28th May

On Mon, 07 May 2012 14:59:01 -0500, Richard
wrote:

Hi Richard

How will we recognize you in the crowd??

!! 50% discount on landing fees for registered Experimentals !!

Rob
Forum: Home Built May 7th 12, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
The Dutch Homebuilders Association NVAV Fly-in 26th 27th 28th May

The Dutch Homebuilders Association NVAV

kindly invites you to join us at our Experimental Fly-In during the
Whit Sun weekend at Zeeland-airport, EHMZ.

Program:
Saturday 26 may, BBQ.
Sunday 27 may,...
Forum: Home Built May 18th 11, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Pilot Information NVAV 40 Fly-In Aviodrome EHLE this weekend

For complete procedures for EHLE look at:
Technical Information for this weekend NVAV 40 years FlY-in.

Register at Remove odd numbers before
use.
Forum: Home Built May 14th 11, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dutch Homebuilt NVAV Fly-in 20-21-22 May

- Free participation in anniversary night at the Pioneer Hangar
including buffet on Saturday

Please register ASAP, I understand that as a pilot you want to
consider the weather. We too, we want...
Forum: Home Built May 11th 11, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dutch Homebuilt NVAV Fly-in 20-21-22 May

On Wed, 11 May 2011 21:30:33 GMT, (Zier & van de
Steenoven) wrote:

Marius van der Zouw Organising...
Forum: Aviation Photos May 11th 11, 10:37 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch Homebuilt NVAV Fly-in 20-21-22 May

Invitation to Holland to NVAV’s 40th anniversary. (www.nvav.nl)

The Board of the Netherlands Experimental Aircraft Association (NVAV)
has the pleasure to invite foreign pilots and homebuilders
you...
Forum: Restoration May 11th 11, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Dutch Homebuilt NVAV Fly-in 20-21-22 May

Invitation to Holland to NVAV’s 40th anniversary. (www.nvav.nl)

The Board of the Netherlands Experimental Aircraft Association (NVAV)
has the pleasure to invite foreign pilots and homebuilders
you...
Forum: Home Built May 11th 11, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt