Need a new axle for my eberle trailer .... by Peter Deane[_2_]
Hi All My Std Cirrus trailer (eberle) needs a new torsion axle with a handbrake... cant find one in US? Any one else had this problem ? Hoping there is some experience on sourcing one of these ... Help much appreciated Peter Deane (2T)
Yesterday 11:51 PM
by 2G Go to last post
8 10 Soaring
Spray insulation for aluminum trailers by [email protected]
How does one go about having insulation installed inside an aluminum trailer? Are there specific spray-on materials that are commonly applied that auto repair/painting shops would know how to work with? Are there some specific materials one should avoid? Seems like the material needs to be...
Capacity flask sizes for older PZL and Winter varios. by [email protected]
One of the varios just failed in my older glider. The Winter 5m/s is kaput. There's also a 1m/s unit that appears to be working. Both are from 1963. A friend gave me a PZL 10kt unit that appears to be working. He can't remember what it came out of. Anyone have specs on these older units? I would...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
by SoaringXCellence Go to last post
1 2 Soaring
LS6b and D (seperately) ittel FSG2T by Dan M
I recently purchased an LS6B and was hoping for some assistance working the kinks out of it before flying. The canopy comes up and cocks off to (I think) the left. I was told this can be "shimmed." Indeed there were two rather large "nuts" near the base of the canopy that appear to adjust this....
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by Bob Kuykendall Go to last post
4 5 Soaring
AK-X swept wing sailplane by Mike C
Not much happening the past two years? https://akaflieg-karlsruhe.de/tag/12-modell/ Anyone know of further progress? Mike
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
21 108 Soaring
grob main wheel and brake disk by Scott Williams
does anyone know the Parker/Cleveland part number for the brake Disk used on a Grob Twin II fixed gear which used a Cleveland caliper? Glider made about 1981. I'm aware of the Dot 3/4 compatible O-ring used in the caliper. Thanks, Scott
Yesterday 09:55 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
9 42 Soaring
Rescue Aid by Graham Drinkell[_2_]
I am working on a fluorescent pouch, comprising a helio-graph, hi intensity LED lamp with SOS function, thermal blankets and an EPIRB/mob phone pocket. Smoke flares cannot be used. This is a low profit safety product. I will produce some decent photos and costs in due course.
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post
17 62 Soaring
Emailing contest flight log to scorer by [email protected]
From the cockpit, I want to transfer my flight log to my phone and email it to the contest scorer. If your IGC approved logger is Bluetooth equipped and it is paired to your phone, is it just a simple matter of downloading log to phone and emailing the file? Are there any "security" issues or 3rd...
Ray Galloway (P1) by [email protected]
Sorry to report my dear friend Ray Galloway (papa one) checked out (peacefully) last night. I talked with him a couple of days ago. He said he was "ready", but it is still hard on his friends and family. Ed Byars
by GH[_2_] Go to last post
17 100 Soaring
Dream Panel by 2G
As you may already know, I am ordering a new ASH31Mi. I am in the process of coming up with the panel layout and instrument selection. I would love to here from other pilots what they consider to be their dream panel (cost is not an issue). Tom
Ventus A PDF manuel by [email protected]
Hi , I am looking for a PDF flight manuel for my Ventus A. Can anyone help me out. Thanks , Pat
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 03:32 AM