Act now before your wings are defaced by [email protected]
Sorry, eh? I am sorry to interrupt your normally highly productive use of the internet. But your glider is at risk. It is only time separating you from the obvious damage coming to your aircraft soon. When I bought my first glass ship, the competition letters had been applied with EXTENSIVE use of...
A wooden control stick grip by Tom BravoMike
The grip in my 1984 Ventus is worn out and a bit sticky. I have always thought it would be nice to have a wooden one, e.g.: https://www.cps-parts.com/catalog/elpages/taeakwoodgripstandard.php Anyone has tried something like that? Are they much bigger/thicker than the factory ones? BTW, which...
Today 07:13 AM
by Chris Wedgwood[_2_] Go to last post
7 46 Soaring
Wing flex at higher speed DG-100 by Senna Van den Bosch
I noticed for the first time when flying at speeds above 200 km/h, my wingtips start to bend down a bit, has anyone ever noticed this? Glider is a DG-100.
by Roy Garden Go to last post
19 101 Soaring
another crash by kinsell
https://www-1.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article234517642.html Seems to be an unusually bad season for accidents.