Recommended configuration: ADS-B receiver, iPad, software? by [email protected]
Christmas is coming. Any suggested combinations? I currently have a ClearNav II (in a tunnel). Will probably be upgrading the transponder to a Trig 22 in the not too distant future. I am concerned about iPad legibility in sunlight. Is that an issue? Is there another tablet with markedly...
iGlide loses saved routes by [email protected]
I’ve need flying with iGlide on an iPad mini 4 for a couple years now. It’s really good, but it has an annoying feature of losing all of the saved routes every couple of months. I usually happens right after I’ve entered a long route. It’s frustrating. I enter a new round with 6...
Today 06:10 PM
by jfitch Go to last post
1 1 Soaring
LiFePO4 chargers by [email protected]
My CP1230 LiFePO4 battery charger went south. Any suggestions on a replacement? What are you using for LiFePO4 batteries? Mine are 15 AH with BMS.
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post