Search: Posts made by: denny
Forum: Aviation Marketplace September 22nd 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By denny
Looking for retired/used airport beacon

On Sep 22, 10:38*am, Jim Stewart wrote:
denny wrote:
I am a collector looking for the following models of retired/used
airport beacons in good condition:
Crouse...
Forum: General Aviation September 21st 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By denny
Looking for a retired/used airport beacon

I am a collector looking for one of the following models of retired/
used airport beacons in good condition:
Crouse Hinds DCB-10
Honeywell GEA30-4
Honeywell GEA30-2
If anyone knows where I can find...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace September 21st 08, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By denny
Looking for retired/used airport beacon

I am a collector looking for the following models of retired/used
airport beacons in good condition:
Crouse Hinds DCB-10
Honeywell GEA30-4
Honeywell GEA30-2
If anyone knows where I can find one of...
Forum: General Aviation April 25th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By denny
Crouse Honds DCB-10 beacon

Anyone know where I can find an old retired Crouse Hinds DCB-10
airport beacon in good condition? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Forum: Piloting April 25th 08, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By denny
Old airport beacons

I am a memorabilia collector looking for an old Crouse Hinds DCB-10
airport beacon. I anyone knows where I can find one, please contact me
off-list.