Search: Posts made by: Ginny
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules November 28th 05, 11:06 PM
Posted By Ginny
As I understand, you get climb out instruction...

As I understand, you get climb out instruction from approach unit before departure (if it's not included in the ATC clearance). That climb out instruction can be or cannot be SID. In anyway, you just...
Forum: General Aviation October 30th 05, 01:07 AM
Posted By Ginny
Yes, that's true. The man lost his wife and...

Yes, that's true. The man lost his wife and children in a mid-air plane collision near German/Swiss border. He killed the controller who made the mistake. And se was sentenced for 8 years. he trial...
Forum: About AviationBanter October 30th 05, 12:25 AM
Posted By Ginny
Post QNE and 1013 ha

I thought QNE = 1013 hp. But when I had a meteo course, my instructor told me QNE is not 1013 because the unit of QNE is altitude. I had not time to ask her clearly. Can anyone explain...