Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
by Slawek Piela[_2_] Go to last post
67 322 Soaring
Tow plane wanted by Ramy[_2_]
NCSA (Byron, CA) is looking for a tow plane (Pawnee preferable) in good shape. If you have one or know of one please respond here or directly. Thanks Ramy
Landing on the Hudson is cool. Check this out by Doug Levy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkCofOyxUA
Yesterday 08:21 PM
by kinsell Go to last post
8 45 Soaring
Pawnee - wanted by erez balaga
Our club NGC is looking for good PA-25 Pawnne as a tow plane.
Yesterday 01:01 PM
by erez balaga Go to last post