Grob Twin Astir getting "stuck" in a slip by Kenn Sebesta
I was flying my club's Twin Astir and noticed that if I put it into the deepest slip I can, by first pushing the rudder all the way to the floor and then compensating for yaw by using opposite bank, the plane doesn't come out of the slip very willingly. I have to actually put opposite rudder to get...
Today 01:35 PM
by Kenn Sebesta Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Standard Libelle tail dolly needed - USA by John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]
Just purchased #212, but no dolly. Appreciate the help.
Today 01:22 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
1 2 Soaring
Canopy covers by Glidergeek
On Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 4:06:16 AM UTC-7, wrote: Canopy covers Canopy covers for sale. Available colors: silver, gold, blue, red and green. + Additional option: competition numbers. Delivery time 7-10 working days.
Today 08:42 AM
by Glidergeek Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
by Slawek Piela[_2_] Go to last post
67 322 Soaring
Tow plane wanted by Ramy[_2_]
NCSA (Byron, CA) is looking for a tow plane (Pawnee preferable) in good shape. If you have one or know of one please respond here or directly. Thanks Ramy
Landing on the Hudson is cool. Check this out by Doug Levy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkCofOyxUA
Yesterday 08:21 PM
by kinsell Go to last post