Search: Posts made by: Mustaffa Sheboygan
Forum: Naval Aviation April 2nd 16, 07:37 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By Mustaffa Sheboygan
To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:58:53 -0700, "%" wrote:

Forum: Naval Aviation April 2nd 16, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval

Subject: To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all...